AlmaLinks is a non-profit organization that engages successful young Jewish CEOs, executives and leaders. We are looking to recruit an intern for an exciting position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing and growing online social media profiles
- Managing and improving website (wordpress) and blogs Engaging our audiences online and curating material Tracking our members online
- Reporting monthly on targets
- Bringing ideas and energy into our online presence
- Supporting the effective management of an international non profit
- Required: knowledge of wordpress & social media tools.
- Some design experience preferred.
- High level of English (no Hebrew required).
The intern will report to AlmaLinks Program Director and will enjoy a dedicated mentor who will provide hand-on support guidance.
This is an opportunity to demonstrate their potential to hundreds of leading CEO’s and global companies.
Submit your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org